01 09 10

Monday, July 12, 2010

More pincushions.....

Ha...not the same though....

I've been looking on Etsy alot, I wanted a wrist pincushion...comes in handy..seriously...

So..I found a few but then I thought...DUh..I gonna make one..

Photobucket


I used some great wool felt I found at a local quilting store...best deal EVER...

$1.75 for a fat quarter...score!!

I used my nesties and tought myself the blanket stitch..tada...

yes there are two...I couldnt NOT make one for Dee....

Thanks for peekin'

8 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Totally adorable! you have to tell me the store you got the felt from!

~amy~ said...

♥♥shut up♥♥ soooo flippin' cute.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Oooooo, those are so cute. You are just rockin this sewing stuff.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very adorable and I love your blanket Stitch

Unknown said...

Functional AND adorable?!! These are too fab!!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest things EVA!!

Deanna said...

I love mine thx gf!

Charlene Austin said...

Shut the EF up! You did not!!! I need a picture to see how it goes on your wrist??? What did you use for that part??? Looooooove!