01 09 10

Sunday, July 25, 2010

embellish..welcome to the neighbourhood

Hello all!!
What a whirlwind weekend...i've done a bit of sewing..i'll post that later
Today I am cleaning the hot mess that is my craft room..bwhahaha
anyhoo..I've been meaning to do this challenge for a while so I accomplished that this morning..

Photobucket

I used some American crafts--and this DELISH cotton ric rac I get at a local quilt store...

Super simple card but I wanted the ric rac to shine so hope I accomplished that..

I am giddy with excitement for TRUE BLOOD tonight..
OMG can't wait!!!

Thanks for peekin'

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

good grief, check out that delish ric rac!!! such a fun card!

Rosanne said...

Terrific card! Love that ric rac!

JanR said...

These colours are fab! Very nice.

Deanna said...

Totally fun!

Maile Belles said...

What a fun card! Love the mega ric rac! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

LOVE the stitching on the ric rac, Regan!! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge.