01 09 10

Monday, December 27, 2010

post Christmas hey!!

hello there!

Hope you all had a great Christmas, lots of eating and quality time with family!!!

I would be happy if I never saw food again!!!

Both kids got spoiled as usual..love the faces Christmas day!!


I forgot to post this project I made for my mom.
She had to put her 34 year old Thouroughbred down a few weeks before Christmas...so sad, so I made this little memorial piece for her..


Photobucket

Anthoo..thats it for now...

Thanks for peekin'

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I bet she loved what you made...fabbie work...sweet spools and birdhouse...great color combo too...happy monday!

Deanna said...

It turned out amazing Regs!

Rosanne said...

Its gorgeous!

Tracey said...

What an awesome gift Regs!! I love it!

Steph said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.