01 09 10

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun little frame and some hair schtuff

Hey y'all! Just posting a couple things I've worked on lately First is a little frame thats hanging in my craft room Photobucket


and these are little hair accessories for the girls that are coming to Lola's party on the weekend-each girl will get 2 attached to barettes


well I guess they aren't that little- they are about 2.5 inches around


I figured these were better than candy- at least for teh parents


I made the boys some applique t-shirts- I'll get those posted later


Photobucket
Come on back tomorrow for MY little red wagon challenge

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable and I hope someone doesnt show so i can have a hair clip... lol!

FLEUR de Lo said...

WAY better than candy!!!!

Rosanne said...

Sweet! Love the flowers, you'll see why tomorrow!

Steph said...

Holy crow this is awesome. Love the hair flowers too.

Jeannie said...

What a pretty frame and sentiment ... I think I might have to copy this for my mom. :-)