01 09 10

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

world teacher appreciation day

hello!!!
Thought I'd pop in with a little something I made for Lola to give her teacher-
today is world teacher day!!

I love this Crate collection-perfect for school!!

I altered a FUGLY Paula Deen chipboard container that I got a Michaels...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

There are little treats inside, but she could use it for whatever-
Its actually a readdy sturdy container...

Nice job Mrs.Deen...now if you could re-do these but a little less FUG next time!!

Bwahahaha
Thankls for peekin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ReRun - Agree with the need to update the Paula Deen - I love your revisions!! You have an amazing eye for design and colour...

C :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool treat container and wonderful pp!!!

JanR said...

Very cool!

Tracey said...

Ooooh, it's real purdy now!! Great gift Regs!!

Deanna said...

Turnined out awesome girl!

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really splendid post!
I come from milan, I was luck to approach your blog in google
Also I learn a lot in your topic really thanks very much i will come every day