01 09 10

Friday, October 15, 2010

lsc #114 Totally Mod Holidays

TGIF...

I'm back with this week's LSC card..challenge brought to you by Maria...


as soon as I heard her colours it screamed RETRO to me...

I inked up some background stamps and away I went..

Photobucket


NOW..
I intended on an orange ornament however the INTENSE SUCK FACTOR of my terracotta ink would not allow it soooo..its red instead!

I mean I love the terracotta colour but could not get an even look on the larger stamp..grrrr...

I did find a replacement after I made this card...Rusty hinge distress ink..much better (is it just me or does that ink sound dirty...meow)

go have a lookie at what the other ladies came up with..

dee

maria
char
wendy

jewels

Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Totally Adorable!

~amy~ said...

**fab**

Maria Fiscella said...

Rusty hinge...pfft! Love the card - and my terracotta won't ink evenly either. Boo!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy crap...love this card...SO MUCH! I just ordered that ornament die. What did you do? Trim it out? WHY didn't I just think of that????

Seriously....dump the PTI ink. It's junk.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Loves it!! Oh and my terra ink sucks too

Deanna said...

Very kewl girl... do u have those pti dies and stmaps?