01 09 10

Friday, October 1, 2010

LSC#112 BonVoyage

TGIF!!

Woah..what a week..jeeeebus

anyhoo..it was my pick this week and I chose an inspiration photo...

I love pottery barn and these suitcases are DEVINE...so thats what I chose...



Photobucket


I chose my Bellas again..used copics and pencils..I wanted a bit of a bang so I went a wee bit non tradiytional with the colours..shocking..I know...
ME...non traditional???

I used some more new Sassafras..LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Go have a lookie at the other ladies....

Oh BTW its JEWELS' birthday..go wish her a good one!!!

dee
maria
char
wendy
jewels

Thanks for peekin'

11 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love it!

~amy~ said...

wow...fabbie card...love your coloring...TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Very cool card!

Joanne said...

I am going to say it...

I lurve it!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy crap! Your colouring just kills me. And the stitching you did on the upper corner...AMAZING!

Unknown said...

OH m'gosh, SO cute!!

(-: Heidi

Maria Fiscella said...

Hell-o. I feel like I should almost introduce myself, pfft! I loved the pic... your card and coloring ROCK as always:)

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable!!!!

Rosanne said...

Terrific!

Anonymous said...

I frigin love this bitch! I so wanted to use this stamp but I still don't have it yet (ordered almost a month ago....argh).

Deanna said...

Supah cute!