01 09 10

Sunday, October 24, 2010

trick or treats...

Hey!!
Well Its Sunday...I had a blast at Creative Festival yesterday..spent a bit of $$ of new fabric and stamps...
Lola and I decided to get her class's treat bags all ready to go...Can't believe its almost Halloween..ack!!
I picked up some K&Co embellies and some orange sacks from Michaels and Lola put them all together..
We arent allowed to give candy so I got some playdoh, pencils, erasers and silly bands instead...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
You can see she picked hers out already.....

Photobucket
Thanks for peekin'

4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Ok that is just totally adorable!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh your little treat bags are fabulous .. and your daughter is a total sweetie!

Rosanne said...

She is sooooo cute!

Charlene Austin said...

OMG Lola - you are SO CUTE!!!! Where's my goodie bag? I'm allowed to have candy.