01 09 10

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween kinda mood

OOOOH...sweet Sunday....

Thought I'd pop in and show you a couple Halloween-ish things I did lateley..

I made this door hanger for the Echo Park challenge...we were challenged to use the image on a project..

I decided to make a door hanger for Lola's door...

Photobucket
..a close up...I actually used 2 images and popped up the roof tops and moon...

Photobucket

...and just something to sum up how I was feeling the other day.....

Photobucket
Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the door hanger, frigin cute, but the bat card, STFU!!! Where did you get that sentiment????

Rosanne said...

Love the door knocker! And I lurve the card!

Steph said...

Love them both. So much that I may need to leave the house to get some Halloween papers to play with today!! :)

~amy~ said...

bahaha...love the card..cracks me up and the door hanger is perfect!

Joanne said...

These are great! I am not a Halloween person, but I love playing with all the Halloween goodies for scrapbooking and card making! I especially like the card (lol)

Avril Tanner said...

Love the Door Hanger! And that card is perfect!

Deanna said...

Awesome!