01 09 10

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Card night...

Hey y'all


Just wanted to share what I did on the weekend...


I had the BEST time on friday night with my BFF Dee!
We went to the pizza crop at 2 Scrapbook friends
I also super excited to announce that I will be doing some classes there.



My new Bella Lollipop which I got on Friday night--YES 2 Friends is now carrying BELLAS!!!!!!
Photobucket


The cutest snowman ever!!! I actually did 6 of these..really easy to mass produce
Photobucket


A super simple card..I was burned out by this time.....
Photobucket



Thanks so much for peekin'

12 comments:

Tracey said...

I guess this is why we aren't seeing you around the pond much. :( Love your cards Regs! Fabulous!

Carolyn Wolff said...

I had so much fun watching you create. They are all so beautiful. Can't wait to get my markers so I can colour too!

Rosanne said...

OH, look at all the great cards you made!

Deanna said...

These are beautiful!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the cards! You girls have been holding back on me... Bellas at Two Friends? Why did you not mention this earlier!!!

Avril Tanner said...

P.S. - Congrats on teaching some classes!!!

Avril Tanner said...

P.S. - Congrats on teaching some classes!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful cards Regs!!!!

Deb Rymer said...

Great ones, Reg. Love the simple designs and fun colors you used!

Anonymous said...

WTG to you too!!!!! Teaching great!!! How fun! YOur cards ROCK!!!! I love snowmen and hes the cutest!!!

Ann Marie said...

I just LOVE UR CARDS!! They are so simple & so pretty. Just luv the snowman>>>Hez the Cutest,,,,

Maria Fiscella said...

*sigh* You have NO idea how lucky you are to have Tim Hortons and Bellas at your LSS. I'd trade my outlet stores for that! These are cute...and I wish I'd been there:)