01 09 10

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coffee sack clutches

Well hey hey hey!!

Thought I'd pop in and show you a little project I've been working on

I got a bit of a sewing gig for a local coffee shop... (yay)

I made these clutches from the coffee sacks that the coffee come in..
lemme just say...these are NO FUN to sew--this burlap frays like a mutha!!

I used some fuseable interfacing, 2 layers of canvas and HEAVY thread..now they are secure and wont fray!

Photobucket

Photobucket


They measure about 4x9 so a decent size..

What do ya think???

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ReRun - The texture of the jute is absolutely cuted up in a very Regan way. Love love love it!

CMac

Rosanne said...

Looks terrific!

Rosemary said...

Cute

Deanna said...

Very kewl... go green!

Joanne said...

Very cool!

Avril Tanner said...

Very Cool!