01 09 10

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LRW Basic Grey


Happy Wednesday...

we are headed to Ohio to partake in the thanksgiving and shopping festivities!!

Dee challenged us to use Basic Grey...

I have to say they are not my most FAV but..I did get Jovial this month and it actually really nice...

Photobucket

I used a card patterns sketch, diecut and a scrap leftover from my kit..added a background stamp and some embossing..

Go peek at the LRW blog and see what everyone else came up with..

Thanks for peekin`

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Regs!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card! Have fun in Ohio!

Deborah Frings said...

This is a very elegant card - love the colour combination.

~amy~ said...

Love the smidge of glitz!

Deanna said...

Very purdy!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Super cute Regs. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week,
Anthea.

Joanne said...

Very nice!