01 09 10

Monday, April 5, 2010

RANDOM

Another post??????



Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is a layout I wipped up last night speedy quick (and I mean speedy)

It was my week for the layout challenge over at Two Friends and I FORGOT all about it. That is the worst thing ever...I hate that...

soooooo

I issued to challenge to scrap yourself...I'm always behind the camera and I am so rarely in a photo this was a real challenge.

Anyhoo....story behind this is that my Dad took it with his new Blackberry--not a bad photo..I mean the quality..yikes...au Naturale...not Pretty!!!

I used some MM Pitter Patter and some Sass!!

8 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Wow! Love the layout and that Trim... looks gorgeous on the page!

Anonymous said...

Love the title and GREAT LO!!!!!!

Deanna said...

I thought this was your impression of Maria's head shots lol!
Awesome layout!

Maria Fiscella said...

hmmmm. Head II? Love it!

Joanne said...

You amaze me! This is fabulous and I love the photo and your title!

Unknown said...

LOVE this LO! It's gorgeous and so fun!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend!!! Is this you or what....I love it! Totally Head 2!