01 09 10

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moxie Fab..Lovely as a rose

Hey!!

I actually got another challenge accomplished!!

I have missed a few Tuesday Triggers lately so I made myself do this week's...OMGORGEOUS ...check it out here!



Photobucket


I have been dying to get my hands on the Dear Lizzy ribbon....can't find it..

however ...I am a super sleuth !!

I found it at my Local fabric store but the price wqas RIDDONKULOUS!! 11.99 per meter..aaaah...no thanks...

I did convince the lady to give me a snippet...it was white so I used my copics to match the inspiration pic...

Thanks for peekin....

8 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is sooooooo gorgeous! love the fabric!

Avril Tanner said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Charlene said...

Very cool Regan! Just gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Rosanne said...

it is gorgeous!

Cath said...

Hey Regan! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tracey said...

This is beautiful! Yummy!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Totally gorgeous! Brilliant to color the trim with Copics!

(-: Heidi