01 09 10

Friday, April 16, 2010

lsc #88 Case a Loonie

TGIF!!

soooo happy..today is scrapfest..going to be a great time...If you are local...stop by the Two Scrapbook friends booth and say hello!!

This week's challenge was my pick...we havent cased each other in a while so I figured its about time.
Photobucket



Photobucket

I cased my girl Maria ...you can check out the original beauty here

Now go check out what all the other ladies did!

Dee

Maria

Char

Wendy

Jewels



Thanks for peekin'

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Oooh! Love the colors:)

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love it!

Anonymous said...

Look at your colouring of the balloons, amazing! Love what you did with this Ho!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute!!!

Savitri said...

Oooooh, so cute! LOVE the colors and the design!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love, love, love that balloon stamp!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!

Rosanne said...

Great card!

Donelda said...

wow, I love, love ,love this so much! I had so much fun casing you guys!! I couldn't decide who to pick so I just cased one from each of you :-) What a great fun afternoon crafting I had!!

Deanna said...

This turned out super cute!

Steph said...

Great card and GREAT pick. This was so fun Regan!!