01 09 10

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Hatched


Hey there!!!







These cards are my project for the final week in the CHF contest.


This week was to do a one sheet wonder.


I have never done that before but had a great time doing it.

I stamped the open plaid backgrounder over a full sheet then cut it up into 4- 4x4 mats. I used the scraps upside down to stamp the nest on.I accented the background paper with a copic to match.



Now I have a few baby cards in my stash..whoot whoot!



Deets: Cardstock: Papertrey, Stamps: CHF Papertrey, Ink: Palette, Copics, Ribbon: Offray, Glitter: Palette

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute Reg!

Rosanne said...

These are tooo cute!

Kryssi said...

Oh these are outrageously cute!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Totally stinkin cute! Must try it sometime. :-)

JacErnst said...

Love It!!! better save me one of these when we finally hatch a few.. lol

Avril Tanner said...

I just love the way these turned out!

papertrails leaver said...

love these CAS cards you created!

Anonymous said...

Super, Super cute!!!

Tracey said...

These are adorable Regs!!

Kate's Life said...

WOW! Beautiful stuff Regan!!!

Marissa said...

Awesome!!!

Love the way you did this. WTG!!!

SmilynStef said...

What fabulous colors ... and such a fun baby card design.

Heather said...

Those are adorable!!!!!

Claudia and Luke said...

I love these cards....LOVE them

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! I'm loving the sparkle!

(-: Heidi

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh! holy moly, these are AWESOME, missus! i love that they are "one sheet"... i looooooove that you made some "he" and some "she"...and of course i ♥LOVE♥ that they are sparrrrrrrrrkleeeeeeeeeee!!! :)

Deb Rymer said...

These are precious. And I really love your OSW plaid background. I don't think I could get the lines to be straight - but you did an amazing job!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love these!!! The glitter is awesome!

maria fiscella said...

Seriously - one sheet?!! I luv, luv, luv...

Carrie Gaskin said...

These are so cute!

Deanna said...

These turned out beautiful girl!