01 09 10

Friday, July 24, 2009

LSC #50 Together Forever


Its finally Friday!!!









This week's pick is from Jewels. Wedding theme..cool!


I broke the rules and used Ivory instead of white..OOPS.


I have been seeing these funky flowers everywhere so I thought I would try my hand at making them...so easy and soooooo pretty.


I added some glitter, Oh how I love Glitter!


Go check out my Loonies and leave some love... as usual please play along with us and link up your creation.

Char Maria Jewels Wendy Dee

Thanks for stopping in...



Deets: Cardstock, Ink, Stamps: Papertrey, Paper: October Afternoon, Glitter: Pallete, Nestabilities



16 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love the flowers! and the newprint idea is cool!

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Those flowers are easy? They don't look easy!?! But they do look fab!!

Deanna said...

Oh yes, I have been seeing these sweet little flowers everywhere! Nicely done gf!

Charlene Austin said...

You shut up! OMG Regs...this is beyond stunning. You need to be doing a tutorial on those flowers.....like now! Git, hurry up....I need to know how to make those.

And you can never go wrong with ivory. Perfection.

Anonymous said...

I agree with charlene!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love this so much I will even forgive the fact that you broke the rules....HAHAHA those flowers are awesome!!

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Regs! Love the glittery flowers!

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the flowers--and everything else. Beautiful, beautiful.

Kate's Life said...

The flowers are wonderful! Gorg girl!!!

Rosanne said...

This is gorgeous! love those flowers!

Steph said...

This card is unreal and those flowers are amazing with the glitter.

maria fiscella said...

Ow! My jaw hit the floor. Gorgeous! And yes...get a tutorial out there, puhleez.

Donelda said...

Oh you rule breaker :-) Love it!! The glitter is amazing!! I actually got a chance to try this one and it will be posted tomorrow (Sun) on my blog! :-)

AKiteFlier said...

OMG Regs - those flowers are smashing! HOW did you make them? I saw one on your PTI blog hop card and loved it and now again? OH my I need to know! PULLLEEESE? (want some cheese with that whine?) I finally had a chance to play along with the Loonie challenge again - sorry it's been so long but I couldn't resist the wedding theme! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wholy shit...oops, can I say that! This rocks girl!

Deb Rymer said...

Such glittery elegance! So - please share - how do you make those WOWZA flowers?