01 09 10

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July DT Sneak and a card challenge


Hi, I'm back...

I survived my weekend..way tired....

Anyhoo, this layout is my sneak for the DT from the Scrapping turtle, I got Mango Luau from Bo Bunny..GORGEOUS!!!






This is my card from Last week's challenge, it was to use something you wouldnt normally put on a card....you all know there isn't much I wouldn't put on a card so I used a sucker!!!




Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things...2 days without my scrappy goodies was HARD!!!




























7 comments:

Rosanne said...

Both of these are cute and fun!

maria fiscella said...

What a fun LO that is! And such a cute pic of the kids, too:) I'm laughing because of your card...it's like a party-to-go!

Deanna said...

Totally cute girl! Lovin the sucker card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are fabulous! Love those bright sunny colors on the LO and the sucker is just way too fun!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

Love both of these projects Regs!!

Savitri said...

Cute page and card! Love the wave that you did there.

Carolyn Wolff said...

I love them both! Super cute, as always!