01 09 10

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July DT Sneak and a card challenge


Hi, I'm back...

I survived my weekend..way tired....

Anyhoo, this layout is my sneak for the DT from the Scrapping turtle, I got Mango Luau from Bo Bunny..GORGEOUS!!!






This is my card from Last week's challenge, it was to use something you wouldnt normally put on a card....you all know there isn't much I wouldn't put on a card so I used a sucker!!!




Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things...2 days without my scrappy goodies was HARD!!!




























7 comments:

Rosanne said...

Both of these are cute and fun!

maria fiscella said...

What a fun LO that is! And such a cute pic of the kids, too:) I'm laughing because of your card...it's like a party-to-go!

Deanna said...

Totally cute girl! Lovin the sucker card!

Unknown said...

These are fabulous! Love those bright sunny colors on the LO and the sucker is just way too fun!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

Love both of these projects Regs!!

Savitri said...

Cute page and card! Love the wave that you did there.

Carolyn Wolff said...

I love them both! Super cute, as always!