01 09 10

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Hump day.........




I'm excited..Hubby and I have a date night tonight..we are going to see Dead weather in concert...its Jack White from the White Stripes new side project!!!


Anyhoo...enough with the non scrappy chatter....


This is my card for the card patterns sketch this week. I finally used one of my bingo cards!!


Deets: Cardstock, papertrey, bazzill, Jenni Bowlin bingo card, paper: Chatterbox, Stamps,Ink: papertrey, Ribbon: Offray Button...stash


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is that for me? Today's my birthday!! Just kidding!!! It's adorable!!!! Have a great day!!!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Love those bingo cards!

Tracey said...

Love this Regs! The colours are fabulous!!

whoistracy said...

This is so cute Regan!! Have fun at your concert tonight!

Unknown said...

Drool...oh excuse me! This is just so mouth watering I couldn't help it! (either that or I was still thinking of you last post, he he) Uber fabulous card!

Have fun on your date!

(-: Heidi

Deanna said...

Such a super bright and cheery card!

Elise said...

What a seriously happy and adorable card! Great use of the CP sketch and your great talent!

Deb Rymer said...

Love the green gingham and the overall cheeriness. You're on a roll!

Charlene Austin said...

Yes, what's with all the chatter...yap yap yap...that's all you do!

Love this card. Like alot! I couldn't find those small bingo cards so I bought the big ones. Not sure how the heck I am going to turn it in to a card. What was I thinking?