01 09 10

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Ducky

Its Thursday...the week is ALMOST done...
long weekend ahead
happy happy joy joy!!!

Here's my card based on the Get Sketchy challenge for this week

Photobucket


I had a scrap of sassafres left from another project and I was about to toss it when I turned it over and saw the ducky..EUREKA..an idea!

Please pay no attention to the smooshed liquid pearls...that was my daughter's handy work...LOL

OK-so non scrap related...if you read my blog you know I am in LUUUURVE with Dr Reed from Criminal Minds...OMG his haircut...MEOW...happy thoughts!

Whew...

Thanks for peekin'

6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

oh... so sweet!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Rosanne said...

Super super cute!

Lea L. said...

Well...I don't think this could be any cuter! Love it!

♥♥♥Lea

~amy~ said...

Darling ducky card!!

Unknown said...

Awwww, SO CUTE!

(-: Heidi