01 09 10

Saturday, September 13, 2008

TECC #33 Christmas???

I know, I know- we have not even passed Halloween yet.......... I couldn't help myself!!! Here is my take on Taylors challenge this week.



I was doing some shopping ( when am I NOT shopping) and I spied this adorable holly cupcake- I just love Stamping Bella- now that I have copics and i am reasonably confident- I'll be using them more!!!

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Cardstock: Stampin Up, Papertrey
Stamps: Stamping Bella- Cupcake and Unity Sentiments from Bitty Christmas tags
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Copics

I did add a little crystal effects to the berries photo doesnt really show this

Enjoy- I am off with my BFF Dee for a weekend of fun classes at Scrapping Turtle!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Super cute... can't wait to borrow this one!

Kathryn said...

I LOVE holiday cards -- yours is gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

N-I-C-E! Keep the Christmas cards coming...