01 09 10

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #23

I love these challenges and I just loved the Inspiration photo this week, Calla Lilies are my FAV!!!! I actually used those Mango coloured ones as my wedding flowers!


I was feeling in a fall kind of mood again- the nights are getting cooler now and out trees are changing!!

Cardstock: Stampin Up and Bazzill
Stamps: papertrey- Take a Bough, stampin Up Happy Harmony
Ink: Stampin Up
Paper: Stampin Up- Olive press
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Marvy leaf punch ( Thanks Dee) Brads

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card -- love that leaf punch -- so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving all the fall leaves this week, your card is very nicely done.~Donna

Brooke S said...

I love the fall card... This card get me so excited for autumn

Hugs
Brooke

Shawntel said...

Your card Rocks! Those leaves are great! Good Luck on making the top 10! I think this card belongs there!:)

Deanna said...

Very pretty girl... I see u r liking your new punch!
:)

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

OMG! Seriously Stunning!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the leaves w/that stamped tree bough. love, love, love it.

Unknown said...

This is really lovely - gorgeous wee leaves!!