01 09 10

Friday, September 19, 2008

LSC#7 Spooky and some newcomers

It is that time again, time for a Loonie Stampers Challenge!!!




This week was Dee's pick, use a Halloween stamp and Black, Plum and Summer Sunrise!! She added to use vellum if we felt like it too.

We have added a couple people to our roster who will be helping us do the challenges weekly starting in October. Maria and Wendy- so excited to have them!!!! Wendy is Canadian but Maria is not...we won't hold that against her......much..LMAO, just kidding!!

For my card I used my cuttlebug embossing folder and inked it up. I also used a spider on the base in the same plum colour but you cant really see it. The trees were cut out with a Quikutz die from PTI vellum cardstock and inked.

Don't forget to link up your creations- we all love to see them!!!

go check out the other Loonies

DEE

JEWELS

CHAR

MARIA

WENDY

Cardstock: PTI, Stampin Up

Stamps: Spooky Sweets- PTI

Paper: Pebbles Inc, Ink: Palette

extras: Ribbon? cuttlebug folder, nestabilities

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Love the use of the spooky stamp and that patterned paper. And I'm LMAO down here. I'm a Loonie now, baby!

Deanna said...

Awesome card girl... love the googly eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love that paper, and I never think to sponge my Cuttlebug folders! Great job! Thanks for letting me join!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE!! LOVE the goo-goo eyes!!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh those eyes are killer. I LOVE them!!!!! Great card!

Charlene Austin said...

Awesome Regan! I love those trees and how you put eyes on the spooky! Too cute.

Carolyn King said...

adorable---love the eyes in the sentiment!!

Donelda said...

I love the googly eyes!! What a perfect touch!

jenn said...

AWESOME card!!! Love it!!!