01 09 10

Friday, September 5, 2008

LSC #6

It time for another LSC- this week was my pick!!





I was feeling in an autumn kind of mood when I picked this week's combo, I actually LOVE these colours together. I decided against assigning a stamp set- thought I would leave this one open to interpretation.

For my card I used the Chocolate Remix papers- I love this paper!!!

I used by Cuttlebug to diecut the flowers. I accented with Martha Stewart Opaque pens- which ROCK I have got to tell you!!!! The Stamps are from Beautiful Blooms and Simple Little Things. Buttons and brads are SEI.

Go check out the other Loonie Ladies and link up your creations!!!!!

CHAR

JEWELS
DEE


Thanks for peeking!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! Love the color combo and can't wait until I can get home to play!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous girl!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I am Speachless!! WONERFUL CARD!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

...so SPEECHLESS I can't even spell...LOL

Charlene Austin said...

Regan....It's amazing! These colors really work on that card. Nice job, GF!!

And don't tell me the the MS pens rock. I love MS but I have to go on a craft diet!! No more stuff...well maybe more Papertrey but that's it!!! hahaha

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh, wow! This is fantastic!! I LOVE the color combo and how you used the flowers!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a great weekend!

jenn said...

Yummy!!!

Donelda said...

I LOVE the colors you picked this week!! I also love your card. I especially love how the flowers divide the card and the PTI plaid on the bottom of the card. Awesome!! I also took a stab at making a card with these colors which you can see on my blog

Debbie Olson said...

LOVE the colors and the buttons--beautiful job!