01 09 10

Friday, December 2, 2011

LSC Poinsettias

TGIF.......

Char picked poinsttia's this week..

I was a bit stressed..Im all like wtf how do I don't have a ponsettia stamp, or paper, or anything....

Well Homesence to the rescue, I was wandering and saw a wee package of Dear Lizzy Christmas and guess what...yeah- a Poinsetta was front and centre..and $1.99 shuuuut up, right....

So glad I found these-

there are actually a ton of super cute 3d embellies!

I added some stamped snowflakes and Studio Calico shine..I think I'm addicted to that stuff-for real!

well enough babbling....go check out the other loonies
Thanks for peekin

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

very pretty!

rhonda said...

love your background paper you made!isn't Homesense awesome for deals on crafty stuff

Avril Tanner said...

So pretty!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy crap Regan.....that was a major score! Love that Pointsettia. It's one of the nicest I've seen. Great card!

Deanna said...

Total score on the chipboard! Great card!