01 09 10

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bellarific friday...whitespace

Happy Friday!!!

This week's challenge was super cool- all white

I decided to beak out my flock again-

the last time we played together it didn't end so well......

I'm happy to say we got along fine this time.

I used cloudy hanging block and some maya road alphabets I've had forever!!

Play along with us and send your white creations to Emily- there is some $$$$ up for grabs!

next week's challenge is a sketch

(which due to my technical ineptitude I can't get to load)

check out Bella's blog

8 comments:

Rosanne said...

Lovely!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Very Creative !!

Avril Tanner said...

Very cool!

Dr. J said...

Love the white on white! Especially those letters.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very cool!

Robin McK said...

Hey Regan!
Love this white card - very unique. Great choice with the hanging cloud block and those letters!

Deanna said...

That is white alright... love it!

Wendy said...

I love the white idea! Great job honey!