01 09 10

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bellarific Friday Christmas woodgrain?????

So...
I was feeling a little non traditional when I did this card

Our theme was Christmas or Holiday this week

I stamped and pieced artsy house on top of a misted kraft base that I embossed with embossing creme and thewoodgrain template.

I added a bit of snow and some tranceparency snowflakes, a wood button and some twine.

Well play along and email your creations to the bella herself- there is always bella bucks for brags.

Next week's theme is ALL WHITE..now isnt that interesting???

6 comments:

paula tracy williamson said...

I LOVE non traditional! this is amazing!!

Joanne said...

Wowser! Stunning!
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

Another example of your stampy ingenuity - I'm adoring the texture - who doesn't love a good woodgrain?

CMac

Avril Tanner said...

Love the texture!

ccroll said...

Love, love, love this!!

Deanna said...

I do love this little house!