01 09 10

Friday, January 22, 2010

LSC# 76 A naked twinchie????

Are you confused my my blog title...LOL

Its Friday and I am posting ahead...we will be in Ohio for a funeral....

Anyhoooooo...it was my week and I chose to GET NAKED...meaning no embellishments so get your dirty minds out of the gutter!!!




Photobucket


I scored some new Bella's the other day and decided I would use one ....

and

I even combined it with the Bellarific Friday challenge...a twinchie??? I have never done one of those ( or an inchie for that matter..LOL)


Now go have a look see at my Loonie girls and see what they did...

Dee
Maria
Char
Wendy
Jewels

Well thanks for peekin...have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful! Love how you stamped that image!

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Avril Tanner said...

absolutley beautiful! Great concept with having it hang over the inchie! sorry to hear about the funeral...

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this is stunning!! Way to go girl!

Rosanne said...

Love this! I bought this stamp last night!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Regan!! Have a fun trip!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Regs! Love it!

Maria Fiscella said...

Freaking awesome idea w/the twinchie...gorgeous. So sorry to hear of your loss. Travel safe.

Jeannie said...

Your card is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I am never brave enough to go naked! LOL! I love your little nudie card though!

(-: Heidi

Marissa said...

Beautiful card. Stay safe in Ohio.

Steph said...

Gorgeous.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

so flipping CUTE!!!!!