01 09 10

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mojo #73 Friends Forever

Quick post tonight...just getting ready to watch Criminal Minds....LOVE that show!!!!

Is it just me or is Dr. Spencer Reed the cutest thing ever????




This is my take on Mojo Monday;s sketch #73, I know its a bit bright but is been pouring rain here ALL DAY and I needed a pick me up...YKWIM??????

Deets:

Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey, Paper: October Afternoon, Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Papertrey, Ink: Papertrey, Ribbon: Stampin Up, Button: craft stash

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Such fabulous Spring colours. Love this Regan!

Deanna said...

Supah cute, love it!

Kathryn said...

LOVE the bright colors -- I definitely need spring to get here soon!! :)
Your card is FABULOUS! :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cute, cute, cute

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love your blog btw! And Spencer Reid is a cutie, but Shemar is my man :)