01 09 10

Friday, February 6, 2009

LSC# 26 Case it!

TGIF!!!!!


Its Loonie Stampers Day.. This weeks challenge is brought to you by Jewels!!!!







Her challenge was to case any previous Loonie Card...cool huh?


I chose one of Maria's cards you can see the original card HERE.

I can't wait to see what everyone else did this week, go check out my Loonies and leave some love...

As always we love when you play along, leave your link in the comments so we can see!!!

Maria Char Wendy Dee Jewels




Deets:

All products Papertrey (except the punches and the stickles on the heart)..simple huh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making me love oranges and yellows again! This is so fresh and happy - love it!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! Lovin the colors girl! So cheery!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.....2 of my favorite Papertrey colors for sure!! Great Case!! I'll be back to see your PTI color challenge card!! Have a great day missy!