01 09 10

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mojo #70

Hey everyone, just a quickie today, I'm way tired...Hump day I guess!!!

I'm just hoping to stay awake for Criminal Minds tonight!!! I know I an HARD CORE you don't have to tell me!!!!!!
This is my take on Mojo sketch #70
I got some Scenic Route this weekend so I thought I'd use that, I'm really sad to hear they are shutting things down.......at least thats my understanding from what I've read.


Deets: Cardstock: papertrey, Bazzill, paper: Scenic Route, Stamps and Ink Papertrey\Palette, flourish cut from my Slice, felt hearts- dollar store ( I think)

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Wendy said...

Hey Ho! Love this, well done on the sketch. I am watching LOST and blogging too, multi-tasking! I hope to watch Criminal Minds too! Love that show!

maria fiscella said...

Love what you did with this! And no more Scenic Route? Sheesh.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Cute card! Fun colors! I didn't know about Scenic Route shutting down...I love their papers...ugh!

Alison said...

Great card, love the colours.

Bev said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo
hugs Bev x

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Regan! Love SR!

Sankari W. said...

THose colors are sooo sweet together - awesome job! I feel like every day has been like a humpday because I am SOOOOO tired every day! hope your wednesday tomorrow is full of energy and happiness!!!

sending you bucketfuls of love and hugs!

xoxo S. :)