01 09 10

Friday, January 30, 2009

LSC 25 Happy Birthday

Happy Friday everyone- its the end of the week and time for another Loonie Stampers Challenge!!!

This week was Wendy's pick, boy were these colours a challenge!!! I like a challenge though- this is what I ended up with after 3 failed attempts!!!
For some reason I could not get the brown in there easily so I used a polka dot Prima!!! Its a shame when the awesome colour map is better than the card huh????
Feel free to play along and link up your creation in the comments- we love to see them!!!
Go check out my fabulous Loonies
Thanks for stopping by!!
Deets: Cardstock, Paper, Stamps, Ink: Papertrey, Prima Flower and SEI button

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like it! And the Prima was a clever way to get that chocolate in there. And guess what? I, too, think that the color map beats my card!!!!

Deanna said...

Totally cute! You did a fantastic job with the challenge!

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Regan! I really like the butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Oh you did a great job!! This is fantastic. So colorful and the amount of Choc is perfect. I am sure your other attemps were Fab too!!

Savitri said...

How adorable! LOVE the butterflies and colors!

Anonymous said...

Now, this is what I am talking about! Love it!

Donelda said...

now this is pretty!!! How come all you loonie ladies were able to pull off such great cards!! I guess I'm just not loonie enough !! LOL!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

You made this challenge look easy! It was SO hard for me! :)

Too cute!