01 09 10

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Innocent???

Its a snowy Sunday here in Waterloo, no soooooo cold which is an improvement I guess!!!

I'ff off to help out with the Turtle's Action today, Dee and I are doing make and takes, should be a fun filled day, I'm thinking those Turtles are gonna get crazy come auction time!!!!


Here is the layout I did for the sketch Challenge this past week at the turtle.
Deets: Paper: sassafras, cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey, Quickutz butterfly and title, We R Memory Keepers letters

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh this layout is soooo true and gorgeous!

CraftE-Blog said...

I hope you don't mind. I found your blog looking through a scrapbooking search. I just wanted to comment that your work is incredible!

Kate's Life said...

I love this one Regan! Have a great time today!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome title for a page!!! Lola is just too cute.

Wanda Welsh said...

Too cute - love it!!

Scrapping Julie said...

love this page. the colors are so bright and fun! bet that was a fun page to complete when it is so snowy out.

Tracey said...

I love the colour combo on this one Regan! Lola is such a cutie!!

lauren bergold said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! tooooooo flippin' cuuuuuuuute!!!

(i suspect the end of that phrase might be, "i may look innocent...but i take after my mama!) ;)