01 09 10

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #40

I decided to take a break from my scrapping Marathon to do Taylor's Challenge this week...no cupcakes though...... I have a pile of layouts due at the Scrapping Turtle for our monthly release and a special online crop.



I finally received my Unity stamps from October and boy are they ever cute!!!! This is a card for a neighbour that is moving...gonna miss her!!!!
Paper: Scribble Scrabble, Cosmo Cricket and Elsie (inside), Cardstock: Bazzill, Ink: Ranger and Copics

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Love! Totally cute little card!

Taylor said...

So cute, Regan! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Vicki said...

love those cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Reg!! Love the layout and the colours you used!

Kathryn said...

What an wonderful image -- love those little houses! Love your card -so fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Regan. That's one of my all-time favorite sentiments.