01 09 10

Friday, November 21, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #15

Happy Friday--- sooooo excited for tonight-- TWILIGHT oooooh can't wait!!!

Ok, now back to business- Its LSC day and this week was Char's pick!!!




I wanted a really simple card so I went back to my FAV Christmas set- Take a Bough- just love these Christmas balls.....haha don't be dirty!!!
I also used my Nestabilities labels dies- these are awesome!!!!
Now we all want to see what you come up with based on our colour choices- you don't have to use Papertrey-just whatever you have thats similar!!!
Now run and check out my other Loonie's
Deets: All products are Papetrey except- Nestabilities, White Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Folder Page pebble, and silver cord

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Simple yet fabulous! Love this card Regan!

Kate's Life said...

I LOOOOOOOVVVEEE those nesties!!!!! Love the card!

Deanna said...

Super Cute!

Wendy said...

Well done my dear! You worked it again!

maria fiscella said...

Love your Christmas balls!

tee hee hee yes, I went there!!!!

Seriously, though, this is stinkin' cute. LOVE it.

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

OOOOH MMMMY GGGGAWD! I frickin' love it.

Wendy and my order of those Nesty Labels are in today and I am going to pick them up!! Woohoo. So excited. I love what you have been doing with them.

moralia said...

YUM!! Love this card!! Your "Christmas Balls" comment literally made me LOL!!!! Gorgeous card!! :)

Kimberly said...

LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewels said...

Love your card, but hating the fact that I do not have that nesties set yet...LOL

lauren said...

omg--i know i have said this before but it bears repeating: YOUR XMAS CARDS are sooooooo entirely FABULOUS!! i don't suppose there's any chance you make motivational HOUSECALLS is there??!?! (naaaahhhhhh, probably not...but a gal can *dream*, right?!?)

Donelda said...

Oh, there is so much to like here!! I love that you covered the ornament with the epoxy bubble, and the silver cord!! and the white embossing on the sentiment!! Nice!! My card is up on my blog -- had to play with these colors!!