01 09 10

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sketch This #50 MOM Seriously!!!!


I really needed to get back to scrapbooking!!
I have been WAY distracted by cards lately. I have tons of those now which will need to find homes....more on that later. I managed to knock out 3 layouts so far this week and finished up a double page for another contest--woohoo!!

I decided to give Janelle Richmond's sketch a try. You can see her awesome blog and this week's sketch HERE

I love her sketches because they are single page layouts- I really don't like to do double page layouts that much anymore.

For this layout I used Jenny Bowlin paper as the main background and Chatterbox PP as the accent. The title is die cut with Quickutz MOXIE (love). The jounalling tag is also Jenny Bowlin. I added some Die Cut starts and Solver brads to add a little bling!! I used a doodle template from Crafters Workshop down the left side to add a bit of detail...I thought it was looking a little naked!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it!

Pamela Smerker said...

Very cool! Love the shape of that paper and the sentiment is awesome!

Two Scrapbook Friends said...

You did a great job on this. Love the paper......