01 09 10

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mojo Monday #36 Fun with Chatterbox



I really like how bright and cheery the Chatterbox papers are BUT, I am having a hard time finding any new stuff at any of my LSS--hhhhhmmmffff!!
I had to break into my stash--eeek.

Here's what I used:

Cardstock: Stampin Up Pixie Pink, Old Olive, White from Michaels

Patterned Paper: Chatterbox

Stamps: Simple Little Things- Papertrey

Ribbon: Offray

Ink: Brilliance- Graphite

Accessories: Plastic Flower and felt flower- American crafts, Big Brad- Chatterbox, Rectangles cut with nestabilities.

7 comments:

maria fiscella said...

You've made me want to buy felt flowers! I'm loving the button center with the felt layer. Pretty.

Deanna said...

Super cute... yeah what was up with that... I though one of the LSS were getting the chatterbox line in! was that a dream?/

Princess TinyButt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess TinyButt said...

this card is so sweet, and i love the colors! now've i've got to get busy with my su! felt flowers!

Rochelle W said...

Great card. I love that paper.

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

Very cute paper! I wonder if I have it. Will have to look. This card is AWESOME!!!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

What a fun card. The patterns and embellishments came together beautifully. Thanks for playing! :)