01 09 10

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Layout at last



I have again taken a break from Scrapbooking- not really sure why because I love it SOOOO much. Well I'm back in a BIG way- I did 3 layouts over the weekend .

This one is one of my favourite pics of Lola- this was a few months ago when she was just learning how to manipulate me with her pouts!!!!!
I got this kit- Let's Pretend from Imaginisce- it had all kinds of cool stuff inside and I loved the bright cheery colours!!. It had these little rhinestones, Flowers, Brads, Rub-ons etc!!!
Chipboard and cardstock is Bazzill.

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Awwwwww... So cute. I love those kind of looks on babies.

Deanna said...

Haha, yeah she has definitely master this look! :)
I know she has Jack wrapped!

Anonymous said...

3 layouts? I'm very impressed!!

Charlene Austin said...

Cute, cute, cute!!