01 09 10

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bellarific Friday #0112 welcome!

whoot..its FRIIIIDAY!

This week we had a sketch!

Its been a great break but I'm glad to be back to our challenges!!

I havent used house circle in a loooong time so I figured this sketch was the perfect time!
I broke into some Crate for this card.
NOW!!!!
Bella is back on splitcoaststampers so you can email Em your cards or play along on splitcoast for your change to win $20 in Bella bucks!!
You have to use a bella image and please use keyword BELLARIFFIC0112 when you upload- that way we can find your card!!
Next week's challenge Ink up your FAV bella image!
I'm off to crop and create-If you are coming come say HI!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet card missey. Have fun at crop & create!

Joanne said...

Love the colors! Have a good weekend!
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome!!

Sharon said...

Have fun! And love the muted colours here.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Such rich colours. I really like those circle stamps.

Deanna said...

Beautiful girl!