01 09 10

Monday, January 16, 2012

bella sneaky peekie


So...
I had a fabulous time at Crop and create this weekend-got so much crafting done!!

Anyhoo...down to bidness as Em would say...

Here's my peek of a brand spankin new image from Bella


this is blow a kiss---
I mean seeeeriously how gorgeous is she??

I stamped out a sentiment that I saw on etsy- I thought it was perfect for this image
So these images are available Tuesday the 17th..I know I have a "few" on my wish list...lol
Thanks for peekin'

16 comments:

JanR said...

Awwww! Way sweet!

paula tracy williamson said...

This is perfect Regan! I didn't know that Emily was releasing the Jane images. I keep getting more and more excited over here. LOVE that red tulle sistah!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love the netting and sentiment....I'll be watching the bella release.

Ebru Vatansever said...

I too love the red Tulle, she is lovely Regan and another must have stamp. I love that sentiment as well.

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment!

Leslie said...

Sweet - love the tulle you added!

Dana White said...

Stunning

Joanne said...

Beautiful card and I totally love the sentiment!
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

How cute is this?? Adorable :-)

Unknown said...

Seriously, SO amazing!

Charlene Austin said...

She is gorgeous and that sentiment is just the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

Robin McK said...

Regan, I absolutely love this silhouette, and you did her so proud! Great job

Anonymous said...

STFD!!! This is fab GF!

LindaH said...

i didn't think i was gonna love this image, until i saw this card! GORJUS!

Deanna said...

Love it!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very nice Regan. I really like the stamped verse.