01 09 10

Friday, June 25, 2010

lsc

HEY HEY..tgif
This week sucked the life outta me...jeebus...first strep, then a sinus infection..then...
an EARTHQUAKE..
yeah...I was sitting at my desk when everything started bumping around..I was all like WTF...thinking it was just me....weird. Funny thing that I was sitting in about the same place in 1998 when we had the last one....the there was a tordando..not near me but still...2 disasters on the same day.......I'm ducking my head waiting for locusts....

Photobucket

Anhyoo...this week's pick is from Jewels...great combo..
AND...only a few more sleeps till the LOONIES UNITE...soo excited!!!
go have a lookie at what my other Loonies did...
Thanks for peekin...

9 comments:

Tracey said...

A rough week indeed Regs. Hope you are feeling better now. Love this colour combo and your card is just gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

well, TGIF...the weekend will be much beh-tah for ya...hope that you're feelin' better...GREAT color combo and SWEET card! Have a fabbie weekend!

Rosanne said...

Hope you're feeling better! Terrific card!

Lea L. said...

Well...despite all of that, you created a fabulous card!! Hope everything starts looking up for you and that you start feeling better!!

♥Lea

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Make sure those disasters (locusts) wait until after our trip.....GREAT card lady!

Deanna said...

Love it!

Charlene Austin said...

Unless my head starts to spin 360' when we're there I think you are safe from the locusts!

Um, squeeze me.....this is them most FAB card. Love every bitty detail.

Steph said...

This is beautiful!!

Wendy said...

Wholy shit!! Yes I said that....love it!