01 09 10

Friday, March 27, 2009

LSC #33




Its Friday!!



That means its time for another Loonie Stampers Challenge!!







This weeks challenge was chosen by Char.


This combo is delicious isn't it??


Well I was underwhelmed (to say the least) by my first card so I made another....LOL.


Please play along with us, we love it when you do!!

Go check out my other Loonies and see what they have been up to!!


Thanks for peeking..have a good one!



Deets: All Products Papertrey except: Rubons-Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard: Scenic Route, Brads and Pearls (card #1) and Embossing power- Stampendous, Primas and SEI buttons- Card#2



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made two cards that rocked and I had trouble with just one! Love them missy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just snooped on the other cards that were posted and we all used polka dots...hmmm, were we all drinking the same Stampers Select Wine!!!

Deanna said...

Shut up... 2 cards! Love the both girl!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! Awesome cards!!

Steph said...

I agree the colours are awesome. And I love BOTH your cards. That bitty dot paper is the best and I wouldn't have thought to use it in both colours (as it was I had to restrain myself from using it at all in this challenge as that's all I have been reaching for lately). Hmmm, maybe I should make 2 cards as well...with the bitty dots (lol). Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Regs! These are absolutely the most perfect cards!!

Tracey said...

I think they are both fabulous cards Regs! Gorgeous!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh I love them bth. Great job my friend!!

Donelda said...

well, I happen to love your first card. I love that huge butterfly! great work. my card is up now.