01 09 10

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #47


Hey everyone!!




I managed to get this done on my day off yesterday, I was running around Like crazy betting stuff ready for Lola's Birthday!!




I made this again with the thought of using some scraps, GOD that feels good.



I did use my new SLICE cartridge- I got the Just Chillin-Teen one..its a whole lotta fun and will definitely be playing around a bit this weekend!!

This is my take on the Colour Inspiration- I love these colours together...so fun!!



Deets:

Cardstock: Stampin Up, Papertrey, Paper: Basic Grey (thanks Dee) and Hambly, Ribbon: American Crafts, Button: SEI, Title is cut with my slice.




9 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card girl! Gorgeous colour combo!

Deanna said...

Awesoem card, definitely need to borrow this cartridge! Fo Sho!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cool card!
I love my Slice!!! :)
I just purchased that cartridge too! I love the font on it too!
TFS!
xo, margie

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is wicked!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh My!! Cute cute cute! This card made me smile immediately!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun and hip card. You rocked this color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So cool! Love it! Top pick for sure! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!

Savitri said...

Regan, PRETTY!!!!!! I love the ribbon. It's kind of sparkly looking from my end. Just gorgeous!

Oh, love your photo. Very chic!