01 09 10

Sunday, October 5, 2008

an Announcement andMerry Kissmoose

Well happy belated WCMD!!!

I have an announcement I secured my first ever Design Team gig over at The scrapping Turtle!!! Well, what could be better than that?? DEE also got on the team- I guess they know we come as a set huh????


They are a great bunch of girls with the most versatile store you could ever imagine!! Go check them out right here !!!

Needless to say I spend my WCMD doing DT layouts- can you say hand cramp??? I did pop over yesterday to see them- Lori was locked in the display window making cards for Kids Ability- she made and sold 500 cards!!! Whoo Hoo Lori!!!

I bought this cutie little set from CHF while I was there. This is my card. I added a little liquid applique to the hat. I coloured him up with copics- love those things. Paper is Basic Grey

OK thats all..now I gotta go clean my house.....


8 comments:

Dana said...

CONGRATS!!! This is too darling.. I can see why they think you are soo talented :)

Deanna said...

So cute!

jenn said...

Congrats dear and I can't wait to see what you and Dee do on that team! Both of you have AWESOME abilities in scrapbooking :) Can't wait to see!!!!

xo
jenn

welcome to the pond ;)

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

I love this card - I want to kiss the moose!!

maria fiscella said...

oh my gosh! Congrats on the design team gig (and the moose card is cute, too!!)

Wendy Bond said...

You lucky duck!!! or should I say Moose...no, that doesn't work! Congrats! And I love this card, I can see why they chose you! You go girl!

Sankari W. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! can't wait to see all your great DT projects- and this card is just ridiculously CUTE!!! ohmygoodness sooooo adorable!

Kim Hughes said...

awww, such a cute card!

congrats :)