01 09 10

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2S4U Bonus Sketch-

What a week!! 2 scrumptious sketches at 2S4U, this one is Carla's.



Carla is seriously one of my favorite bloggers...can this girl get any more talented???? Bonus- she is Canadian- uh huh- yah!!

I used my FAV paper- October Afternoon- I can't wait till my LSS gets the new stuff!!!!

Deets:

Cardstock: Papertrey, Bazzill

Paper: October Afternoon

Stanps: papertrey- polka dot basics, simple little things

Ink: papertrey

Misc: Button- SEI, Prima, Doodlebug frills, American Crafts rubons

9 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is beautiful! You made a stunning card, Carla will love it:)
Laura

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yeah baby!! This rocks. Carla IS amazing. Heck you guys might even be neighbors. That magazine I am getting published in~~~she will be in too!! How cool is that?!!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, you are a master at mixing the colors!

Eveline said...

Great card, I love the swirl.
Eveline.

~dawne said...

This card totally rocks. I love it & Carla is one of my most fav card-makers also!!

Joke said...

Lovely! Lovely!
Very beautiful card!

**Nancy** said...

Adorable!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

What a really lovely take on the bonus sketch. Your color are beautiful!

carrie said...

Beautiful and fun at the same time. Love the fun colors and print.
Carrie