01 09 10

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Taylors Cupcake Challenge #20



I needed a wedding card for my co-workers' wedding so, although this is not a cupcake it is CAKE!!!

You can see the sketch here


I used SEI Hey Chicky patterned papers which just so happened to coordinate PERFECTY with PTI Lemon Tart and Sweet Blush.


Stamps are Eat cake and Simple Little Things from PTI.
Ribbon is lemon Tart ,Brads are Chatterbox, Heart stick pin is Heidi Grace.
I used some stardust stickles on the flowers.


I love this colour combo !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piece of Cake is my absolute favorite PTI set...but I would have liked this card anyway! The color combo is gorgeous. I'm off to get some of that SEI paper and I may even check out the sketch link. Hmmmm...will you get me to scrap again? We'll see...

Anonymous said...

ack! it's a card sketch. I need to pay more attention...

Taylor said...

So cute! love the soft colors! Thanks for playing the challenge!