01 09 10

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mojo #41 meets Honey Bees



I am loving this Honey Bees set from Papertrey so super cute- I hope they come out with more sentiments to go along with it!

I used Julie's Mojo Sketch for this card. Check out the original HERE.
I used Papertrey's Bitty baby blessings patterned paper, Spring moss and lavender moon cardstock. Ink is also Papertrey lavender moon, sweet blush, berry sorbet and spring moss. I used Palette burnt umber for the bees and the sentiment. Stamps are Honey Bees. I accepted with Lavender moon twill ribbon, dew drops and stickles on the bees.

2 comments:

maria fiscella said...

Very, very pretty. You made that lavender moon color look good!

Julee from Verve said...

So pretty and cheerful! Love those flowers on the side. Thanks for playing! :)