01 09 10

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LRW Pretty packaging

wow
Wednesday already???

Its my pick for challenges this week over at LRW.

I can't get over how gorgeous some of the scrappy packaging is...
I keep some of it just because I love it so much !!!
That brings us to the challenge this week..use your scrappy packaging


I used the acetate backing from some Prima flowers as the backdrop for this card..

I mean really..how could I throw it out right???

Play along with us and link up
check out what the other girlfriends came up with

thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

JanR said...

So lovely!

Tracey said...

Love!! This is gorgeous!!

Rosanne said...

This is really pretty!

Ria Jenkins Wellness said...

Gorgeous

Unknown said...

ah-mazing!! this is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Another beauty ho!

Tammy said...

This is super stunning!! I'm drooling over that big bow!! Love it!