01 09 10

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

life is right here and now

Hello there!!

I actually made this Friday before I felt sick and had to back to the hospital...

Good news is that I'm on the mend but not sure how crafty I will be for a while...LOL



anyhoo...this weeks chellenge over at casual Fridays is vellum or acetate

I just happened to have a scrap of this Dear Lizzy vellum left from a crop a couple weeks ago so that was my jumping off point

I added an embossed sentiment, a MME Sticker and some stitches..that it!

Thanks for peekin'

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Take care of yourself!!!!

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

This is darling ho, hope you are feeling better!

Tracey said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!! THis is a fantastic card!!

JanR said...

Love this. Do feel better!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon missey. Awesome card, I love that vellum.

Rosanne said...

lovely card! hope you feel like your usual self soon!

Unknown said...

Dang! Get better soon! Love this vellum-liciouc card :)

Deanna said...

Very cute!

Michele Gross said...

Hospital? Yikes! I hope you're feeling better soon. Your card is adorable! I love darling kite! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card, very uplifting! Love the vellum overlay, softens everything up nicely! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

I hope you are feeling much better too! :)

Kimberly said...

Regan - I love everything about this card. The vellum and clouds are just perfect! I'm so glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're feeling better!

Sharon said...

Been thinking about you! Love the vellum here.

Christina said...

I love the soft effect of the vellum over the cloud paper, and the vibrant embossed sentiment is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jeannie said...

Love this card! I have to get out my sewing machine and start sewing on cards.