01 09 10

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bellarific ........JOY

well its Friday again-
that means another Bellarific challenge!

This week's theme is HOLIDAY so I figured i would put a dent in my Christmas cards again.






I used the I am script as a background and embossed it then hand drew

and cut out some wonky letters.


Next week's theme is a sketch....


sorry its so teenie but I am inept and cannot get it a normal size- its either HUGE or this...LOL
Photobucket


Play along with us and email Emily your creations at emily@stampingbella.com


there is bella bucks up for grabs!!


scroll down for my Loonie ppost!

6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love how you did the letters!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Cute card, love the sewing !!

Charlene said...

Cute design!

paulatracy said...

Damn, you are always the cleverest! I LOVE this whole sewing, JOY card. :)

Rosanne said...

Pretty!

Deanna said...

Super cute!